The Lausanne Covenant Hypocrisy uses Creation-based Bible Interpretation (CBBI) to reveal God of the Cross introduced in the first 6 sentences of the Bible who is EVEning, Morning, Spirit of Light and DAY.
It is hypocrisy when the Lausanne Covenant uses the cross as its symbol, but denies the true biblical God of the Cross recognition.
• the same God whom Jesus knew,
• the same God introduced with the first six sentences of the Bible,
• the same God of Time repeated six times in terms of time for the six days of Creation,
• the same God numbered 7th day, 7th day, 7th day (777) on the 7th day of His Creation,
• the same God of the Cross denied recognition by the beast (man) counted 666 on the 6th day of God's Creation.
Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six.
The argument is made with Creation-based Bible Interpretation (CBBI). The challenge of hypocrisy is made with the aid of the cross illustrated 114 times in the book.
The first section of the book is a (CBBI) tutorial that leads to an analysis of each chapter of the man-made covenant. Scripture quotations from each Lausanne Covenant chapter are tested with this result:
the Lausanne Covenant convicts itself 200 times to validate the following conclusion--
• God of the Cross is biblical and complete with four attributes.
• The trinity-god is incomplete and the word Trinity is not biblical because it is not written in any Bible.
In other words, God's first commandment is violated—
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
<--- Click covers. See what's inside